Terms & Conditions
It is our goal to provide quality products with excellent customer service. We have found the following conditions create a mutually beneficial relationship with our customers.
- Merchandise must be returned in a saleable condition: complete in original packaging, unused, and free from damage. If the item is damaged, used, or not returned in the original box, including all parts the order will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, and or be refused and a credit will not be given.
- For health reasons toilet seats cannot be returned.
- Tools are not returnable. This includes crimpers, curb keys, torches, etc. KitchenBathSupply.com does not accept any returns made through any other store or retailer.
- All returns made to KitchenBathSupply.com must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number), to receive proper credit. If a product is returned without an RMA number the return may be refused and or a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
- Any package that is refused by recipient before contacting KitchenBathSupply.com is subject to a 20% restocking fee, and will be charged for the return shipper fees.
- Special Orders are NOT returnable!
- Products that have been installed CANNOT be returned.
- KitchenBathSupply.com accepts returns up to 30 days from date of product receipt. Any items returned after 30 days will be refused.
- KitchenBathSupply.com does not pay for shipping when returning a product. For your protection when returning an item please use a method that is insured and can be tracked. If the product is damaged during shipment, KitchenBathSupply.com is not responsible.
- It is the recipient's responsibility, when returning an item, to ensure it is packaged well, so that it will arrive in good condition. Any damages from the shipper will be the recipient's responsibility.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Any items that qualify for free shipping and are refused by the recipient will have the shipping charged to the recipients account. This includes the cost of the outgoing shipping and return shipping. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- In some instances products are shipped defective from the manufacturer, or the wrong item was shipped. If this happens please contact us so we can work with you and find a solution. Please do not send the item back to us without informing us of the situation.
In order to initiate a return please click here or if you have any questions please email us at email@example.com or call (800) 919-4149, a customer service representative will assist you.
KitchenBathSupply.com takes every effort to use the best freight companies and best packing materials possible. There are times when products may get damaged during shipping. KitchenBathSupply.com is not responsible for damages that occur during shipping. It is the buyer's responsibility to check all products received before signing for them, once you have signed for the shipment the product becomes your property. If there is any damage to the product, visible or not, it needs to be disputed with the freight company and then notify our customer service department at 1-800-919-4149. Any errors made on the part of KitchenBathSupply.com please contact us directly so that we can find a solution.
We hope that your order arrives safely and that you are satisfied with your purchase from KitchenBathSupply.com. However, please remember that when the order arrives it is your responsibility to ensure that the product has not been damaged during shipping. Please follow the guidelines below for inspection of your package(s):
- For items shipped via freight carrier, (i.e. Watkins):
Inspect the box for external damage, remove the packaging and inspect the contents for any physical damage in the presence of the delivery driver. If there is any damage, visible or not, you must indicate such on the delivery receipt. When you sign the delivery ticket and do not note any damage, the merchandise becomes your property, and the freight company will not allow a claim.
- For items shipped via UPS:
If there is any damage, visible or not, you have 3 days to contact us to report the damage. If you do not contact us within 3 days, the merchandise becomes your property.
- Again, please take the time to inspect your delivery and if there is any damage be sure to note it on the delivery ticket. If the damage is severe enough to render the product inoperable or unusable, please refuse the shipment and contact us immediately at 1-800-919-4149.
Customers have the duty to insure that products ordered and delivered meet the requirements of installation. Do not alter or begin installation unless you are sure you have the correct product, free from damage. We are not liable for incidental, consequential or related liability that exceeds the replacement cost of the parts which are provided under the manufacturer's warranty.
We offer quality products and work hard to provide fast and accurate service. If your order arrives damaged or wrong in any way, we will work to promptly rectify the situation. We will refund or replace any items in this situation, pending availability. Your items will be reshipped using the same shipping method originally used. If customer desires expedited shipping, it is their responsibility to pay the difference.
We strongly recommend that customers refrain from scheduling a plumber, installer, or any other professional until they have their items in their possession. We are not liable for incidental, consequential or related liability that exceeds the replacement cost of the parts which are provided under the manufacturer's warranty, including plumber/installer costs and rescheduling fees. This includes situations where an item arrives damaged, broken, delayed, or wrong in any way.
At KitchenBathSupply.com we do our best to ship out your order the same day it is received. Because most of our packages ship the same day we cannot guarantee cancellations. If you have placed an order that you desire to cancel please call us immediately at 1-800-919-4149. If the product has not shipped we will proceed with the cancellation. If the product has shipped, you will need to receive the item and call a customer service representative to set up an RMA, (see returns). All Special Orders CANNOT be cancelled.
Refunds are subject to verification of product receipt. Once the product has been received back and has been verified to be in a saleable condition, complete in original packaging, unused, and free from damage, a refund will be issued the same way as payment was received. For example, a credit card purchase will be refunded on the same credit card used to make payment, and checks and money orders will be refunded by check. Note that all returns take 5-7 business days for credit to be issued, and all check returns are paid within 10-15 business days after the return has been received and verified. ***Toilet seats are not refundable due to health concerns.*** Once our shipper has delivered your order you give up the right to dispute any charges.
Do You Price Match?
Yes, KitchenBathSupply.com does price match under the following conditions. KitchenBathSupply.com will price match if we have a verifiable web address that shows the item at a lower price. The company must be a valid company and not an auction or liquidation center. If it is a local business a valid phone number must be provided so that the price can be verified. KitchenBathSupply.com reserves the right to accept or deny a price match at our own discretion.
How Long Are Price Quotes Valid?
Price quotes are only valid for 14 days and are only valid if provided through e-mail. Over the phone quotes must be validated through e-mail unless paid for immediately. If more than 14 days have passed the quote is no longer valid and will not be accepted.
When Will My Credit Card be Charged
At KitchenBathSupply.com we only charge your credit card when your product actually ships.
Do I Have To Pay Sales Tax?
KitchenBathSupply.com is required by law to charge sales tax in Utah. Please check with your local state government for policies and guidelines concerning sales tax in your state.
What Shipping Methods Do You Offer
We offer UPS Ground, Second Day Air, Next-Day Air Shipping. Other methods are available upon request. We also offer LTL Freight Shipping for fragile and larger items. All freight shipping is curbside drop-off only. You can request inside delivery for extra charges.
Due to the products we ship we do not have a standard flat fee shipping rate for most products. Shipping costs are calculated by the "Ship To" address. For quotes on shipping costs, you can call us at 1-800-919-4149.
Can I Change My Shipping Method?
Unfortunately after the order has been submitted the shipping method cannot be changed. In order to process your order as fast as possible, your order is transmitted directly to the warehouse for fulfillment.
Although we do all we can to assure that correct pricing and descriptions are shown on our website, KitchenBathSupply.com is not responsible for any typographical errors or prices listed in error on our website.
KitchenBathSupply.com sells only the finest materials. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty and must be serviced by the manufacturer for warranty coverage. KitchenBathSupply.com does not warranty any of these products or services.
KitchenBathSupply.com does not currently sell or ship outside North America.
KitchenBathSupply.com reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order.